The yard is a 12 acre tranquil pocket nestled in the hamlet of Yelsted which is situated between the Kent County Show Ground and the village of Stockbury.
It is extremely quiet and secluded allowing you to leave the world behind and spend time with your horse.
As well as offering various events during the year, full livery and holiday livery is available.
The range of facilities include: –
- 24 hour CCTV in operation
- All weather rubber arena (20m x 40m)
- Grassed 50’ round pen
- Rubber matted stables
- Play field with various jumps & obstacles that can be used for ridden or ground work.
- All year turn out in post, rail and hedged paddocks
- Secure pens for horses staying over night
- A good source of information everything for your equine friend from the dentist, vets, osteopaths, chiropractor, acupuncture, farrier & nutritionists.
- Toilet and Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Conveniently located between M20 and M2